Tortuga Island Tours
Our brand-new 54’ catamaran Costa Cat is a Costa Rican flagged vessel built to Us Coast Guard specs and it has a capacity of 70 passengers. We are docked at Los Sueños Marina and our estimated travel time to Isla Tortuga is only 45 minutes!
Tortuga Island Cruise on Costa Cat Catamaran is a great tour! The views of the Island are absolutely breathtaking. The white sand beach and crystal clear waters are perfect combination for a full day adventure!! Here is a brief description of our services:
- Check In begins at 7:15 am (Charter Dock- Next to El Galeon Restaurant)
Departure from Los Suenos Marina 7:45 a.m
- Return to Los Suenos Marina 3:45pm • You can process your reservation payment in cash, with a Visa or a Master Car (we do not take AMEX)
The Tortuga Island Cruise includes the following services:
- Round trip Transfer from Los Sueños Jaco and Herradura. (Other areas available at additional cost)
- Light breakfast aboard (Coffee, Juice, Water,Muffin and Fruit)
- 3 amazing activities on the beach (snorkel tour, banana boat tour, and eco hike)
- Rum Punch and Margaritas served on the Island all day for free!
- Soft drinks, water and sodas all day long served on Island
- Lunch on the Island(Rosemary grilled chicken, sautéed potatoes, yellow rice and 2 different type of salads
• We also include your chairs and umbrellas on the Island. • We have beach toys for kids! We also have other bar options at an additional cost. Beer is $3 and other drinks can go from $4 to $10 depending on brand. There are other Island activities available at additional cost (Jet-Ski-Paddle Board-Kayaks-Aquanauts)
For the trip, we recommend to bring the following: -Sunblock-Sunglasses-Hat -Beach Towels -Beachwear-Rash-guard- (if you have sensitive feet we recommend to bring water shoes) -We recommend to bring comfortable shoes for hiking. -Waterproof camera -Extra cash (cash bar on board, gift shop or additional activities on the island) *We provide a light breakfast on board. If you are used to having a full breakfast, we would recommend to eat something before the trip* *If you are prone to sickness we recommend that you take 1 capsule of seasick medicine the night before the tour and a half of a pill the morning of the tour.
Upon reaching tortuga island you will be able to experience a good time snorkeling, on the clear waters surrounding Tortuga Island , we can observe many marine species. Those who wish to go further in fun we offer the Banana Boat tour and four kayaks for use of our guest.
For smaller groups offer activities on the beach , toys and fun.
The sunset in the Pacific is always special , so as we leave the Island, our catamaran captain will be in search of dolphins and sometimes whales while enjoying the sunset. After a fun day we returned to Playa Herradura where your transportation awaits.
Tortuga Island Tours Details:
- Location: Departs from Herradura Bay, 10 minutes away from Jaco Beach.
- Length of the Tour: Full day
- Pick Up Time: 7:00 am
- Rates: $145 per person
Other suggestions for services and activities: