Whitewater Rafting Tours Jaco
Whitewater Rafting Tours Jaco, to the Naranjo and Savegre River, for those who enjoy adventure, the whitewater rafting gives you the opportunity to feel a rush of adrenaline and heart pumping in the most natural and enjoyable river experience. The topography of Costa Rica and its heavy rains and are responsible for some of the best river for the sport of rafting considered as some of the best worldwide. Costa Rica is the perfect place for a first time, Costa Rica has several rivers that offer a combination of reasonable rapids and floating and fun. There are even rivers that are ideal for family excursions and bird watching and flow through forests full of birds and other animals.
Whitewater Rafting Tours Jaco details:
- Location: Quepos 1 hour drive south of Jaco
- Length of the Tour: 6 Hours
- Pick Up Time: 6:45 am
- Min. People: 2
- Includes: Transportation round trip, Bilingual guides, snacks, fresh fruits and insured vehicles.
- Recommendations: Swimming suit, sun glasses with strap, towel, shoes that can get wet and an extra set of clothes
- Rates: $80 to $149 per person (price depending on the river of choice)
Make a Reservation:
If traveling into Jaco check out: