► Start Your FREE ScottsBassLessons Academy Trial Here: https://bit.ly/3bfx2Vw
► Grab Your FREE Ultimate Bass Players Toolkit here: https://bit.ly/2SOlthB
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ScottsBassLessons/
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/scottsbasslessons
► SBL iTunes Podcast: http://apple.co/1O6P2oZ
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/scottdevinebass
Can you remember the first time you heard the monumental bass chops of Jaco Pastorius?
In today’s video I’m going to walk you through FIVE of Jaco’s most epic grooves, solos and licks, including the most monstrous bass lick I’ve ever heard in any tune ever written! Seriously, they say that Jaco is the greatest bassist that ever lived – these five moments prove it..
In this video you’ll be learning:
– For sheer technical brilliance, the melody line of Teen Town.
– Come On Come Over with its incredible display of machine gun 16th notes!
– Jaco’s legendary endurance in the tireless staccato of Kuru/Speak Like A Child.
– His mastery of improvised soloing on Ian Hunter’s All American Alien Boy.
– And finally, Jaco’s bass fill on Havona – you’re left thinking “how does he do it?” and, more importantly, “How can I do that?”
As always, see you in the shed…
Right now over 12,000 bass players are enrolled in the Academy here at Scott’s Bass Lessons and are making a real difference to their playing… if you’re really serious about getting your bass playing together, click here to find out more and grab your 14 day free trial: https://bit.ly/3bfx2Vw