Are you looking for a” dream life “that you could never ever afford in your house country? Tropisphere Real Estate offers and rents homes in the Southern Nicoya Peninsula of Costa Rica, mainly in the towns of Santa Teresa, Malpais, Montezuma, Tambor, Cabuya, Manzanillo, and neighboring areas. We provide everything from simple family houses and farms to incredible ocean view and beachfront residential or commercial properties to luxury villas and eco-resorts.
This area has some of the most gorgeous beaches, wildlife, waterfalls and tropical rain forest in Costa Rica
and is still relatively undeveloped, so prices are still affordable. Plus, there’s currently a growing global neighborhood that is traditionally known as a sanctuary for artists, artists, and creative individuals alike. If you’re searching for surfing, you have actually concerned the ideal location. Malpais surfing ending up being known everywhere.
Tropisphere strives to draw in possible buyers to our part of Costa Rica who, like us, care about the environment and culture of where they live.
As a socially conscious business, Tropisphere is very much involved in our regional neighborhood– For more information please, click on this link
On an across the country level, Tropisphere concentrates on offering properties specifically developed with nature preservation realty in mind, as Costa Rica is presently increasing to becoming one of the world’s most popular destination nations for eco and health/ medical tourist. Here you will find yoga retreat centers and lots of Medical spa & health farms up for sale in Costa Rica. The ‘little Switzerland’ of Central America with its lush, tropical plant life and “green conscience” provides the best back drop for health, day spa resorts, yoga retreats and teacher training, and alternative/ homeopathic medicine centers.
Purchasing Costa Rica Real Estate Why Buy Costa Rica Real Estate?
1. 40 million baby-boomers are currently going into retirement over the next few years, and many are looking for a higher quality of life than they can discover in the U.S.
2. CNN just recently reported that 8.9 million Americans have more than a million dollars in possessions NOT INCLUDING THEIR PRIMARY RESIDENCE.
3. Property markets in the U.S. have actually topped out, making investing in the U.S. an unsightly choice, and prices in lots of areas of the U.S. are expected to drop.
4. Lots of top realty investing professionals are recommending their customers to purchase outside the U.S.
5. Nicaragua is cheaper, however much is not titled. Mexico’s land with 200 miles of the coast isn’t titled and can’t be owned by foreigners.
6. Violent crime is a problem in nearly all of Central American countries except Costa Rica, where it’s unusual.
7. There’s no Malaria in Costa Rica. No army. Little contamination compared to other close-by nations and a steady, flourishing Democratic government
8. Costa Rica’s property is gradually increasing costs (20-50% per year) to ensure an excellent return on your investment.
9. The CIA’s assessment of world realty in 2007 ranked Costa Rica as one of the TOP 5 finest realty financial investments.
Why buy Malpais or Montezuma Realty?
Many individuals ask us why to buy HERE rather than in another part of Costa Rica. There are numerous excellent reasons that we think this location is the very best investment choice in Costa Rica Real Estate, along with the best location to live:
1. The environment in this part of Costa Rica is mild for a beach area. It’s cooler and not as dry as the areas farther north, yet drier than the hot, humid and buggy locations such as Manuel Antonio and locations below it.
2. The rates in Nosara, Manuel Antonio, and Tamarindo are already sky high and beginning to level off, so we can see how much higher the prices here will be increasing.
3. This location has many international homeowners, so the community is a more varied melting pot of culture.
4. Both Montezuma and Malpais host an amazing array of dining establishments, including Montezuma’s famous ‘Playa de los Artistas’, thought about by lots of to be the best restaurant in Costa Rica.
5. The terrain in both Montezuma and Malpais has a natural scarcity of constructing websites. Numerous other locations in Costa Rica have higher hills which aren’t as steep, creating a claustiphobic potential of thousands of possible building sites. This natural scarcity in the area insures greater property worths. Numerous believe that the southern Nicoya Peninsula will turn into one of the most costly and exclusive beach communities on Earth.
6. The jungle in this area is a transition zone between the dry forests of the north, and the wet forests of the south. As a result, the location is greener, yet still has a dry, comfortable summer season.
7. Not just does the location have some of Costa Rica’s best browsing, however likewise a few of the very best snorkeling and diving, specifically near Montezuma and off Cabuya Island. A number of visiting professional divers have actually mentioned that it’s the very best diving on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica due to the fact that of the abundance of fish, national forest defense, and a wreck website situated there.
8. This area is far from any market of any kind, keeping the location devoid of pollution in air, water, and even light contamination at night.
9. Because of the location and rains, there are lots of stunning waterfalls in the location, especially on the Montezuma side. Lots of exist for the public to see that aren’t well-known, and you can have them all to yourselves. Click here for more info: Costa Rica Waterfalls.
10. Browse communities all over the world always have fantastic real estate worths, and Santa Teresa in particular is exceptionally popular with wealthy surfers and stars.