In this episode, Jaco shows us how to fix up Chicken On A Cobb Portuguese-Style.
For more quick and delicious Namibian chicken dishes subscribe to RealGood Chicken and visit our Facebook Page for more details! #RealGood #Chicken #Kitchen
Follow Jaco’s recipe for Chicken On A Cobb here:
Chicken On A Cobb
One whole RealGood chicken
One large lemon
One can of condensed milk
Dry ground ginger
Ingredients and quantities are provided as a guideline only. Adjust based on your discretion.
1. Insert the lemon inside the chicken.
2. Place chicken in an upright position, as if sitting, on the cobb.
3. Rub with oil and spice mixture.
4. Add onion leftovers, bay leaves, garlic and ginger peel to coals for smoke and flavour.
5. Cook for 1 hour.
6. For the coleslaw, cut the cabbage very finely.
7. Mix mayo and condensed milk 50/50 and add to the cabbage.
8. Add salt, pepper and dry ground ginger to taste.
Subscribe to RealGood Chicken: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmIF… and don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE!
For more fantastic chicken recipes, connect with RealGood across social media:
► Subscribe to Our Channel Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmIF…
Follow us here: